This is the list of completed solutions based on Kamailio\opensips.
WEBRTC2SIP server – using kamailio + rtpengine, makes possible to use webphone based on webrtc to using common SIP servers
- transfer between SIP and WEBRTC protocols and vice versa.
- transconding g729 to g711
LoadBalancer – using only kamailio without DBs, makes loadbalancing between asterisks servers.
SBC – using kamailio and sql DBs for manage incoming traffic to asterisk, placed before asterisk on same PC.
- insert custom headers
- block hackers traffic
- manage CPS and monitoring tools
- control PDD of calls
Redirect server – working with billing software JERA. Makes simultaneously outbound calls based on redirect messages from billing.
- control CPS for customers
- block unwanted traffic
- monitoring online calls with custom dashboard
- make CDRs for insert into billing
Failover server – makes possible to switch between 2 opensips servers without loosing online calls.